Semper Fit’s Outdoor Recreational Service is conveniently located in the Fitness Center aboard MCMWTC in beautiful Bridgeport, California. We offer an array of rental items for you to use during your time aboard the installation. Check out some of the great deals we have and make your next event memorable!
If you're planning to hit one of the many hiking trails in the area or camp at one of the local campsites, we have camping packages that include 2-person tents. We have also added camping trailers to our lineup.
If fishing is your passion, we have everything you need. There's no shortage of lakes or rives in the area and Outdoor Rec offers tools for fly-fishing and dropping a line.
If watercrafts are more your speed, stop in to see our kayaks and boats!
Looking for inspiration on two wheels? Check out a mountain bike and see the area.
Ski season is a bit hit around here with all the snow we get, and while the surrounding area provides plenty of the white stuff, Outdoor Rec has just the gear to make the most of your skiing/snowboarding experience.
We also offer tables, chairs, bounce houses, and many other games to make the most of your backyard party. Ask us about our Birthday Package.
- Equipment checkouts will be completed during normal posted business hours only. Please allow at least 30 minutes for general equipment checkouts and one (1) hour for all camper, trailer and ski/snowboard rentals. Please note: campers must begin their check out a minimum of 1 hour before closing.
- Patrons will need to provide their driver’s license and proof on insurance when renting any towable equipment.
- Thoroughly inspect each item before leaving. If the condition of the equipment does not meet your satisfaction, simply ask a member of our staff to replace it with a like item or have the checklist indicate any damages to equipment. It will be assumed that all items rented are undamaged and in serviceable condition unless indicated on the checklist. Damage or loss of any item will be charged against the user for the cost to repair or replace the item.
- Items must be returned on the return day indicated on the Checkout Form, by 1300. Failure to return items on time will result in an additional daily rate charges and if applicable, fees for any lost revenue will be applied to the late charges.
- Reservations must be by authorized users, age 18 and older.
- All campers will be sent out with the holding tanks empty; the same is expected upon their return to avoid a service fee. Customers should be sure to note any/all damages to campers at time of checkout to avoid fees upon return.
- Rentals can only be brought back during business hours. If a rental is brought back during the weekend, customer will still be charged for the full rental.
- Outdoor Rec. does a rental survey. If the patron would like to fill one out they will be but into a monthly drawing to win $20 off of their next rental. Ask your Outdoor Rec Attendant!
|Monday||09:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 4:00pm|
|Federal holidays CLOSED|
Permits are required for open fires, such as campfires,barbecues and portable stoves.
CA Campfire Permits
Like most areas, you will need a fishing license to fish in the waters in this area. Unfortunately, MCMWTC does not issue fishing licenses. Below are the links for you to obtain one for California and Nevada.